Joe Pilates said “you are as old as your spine is flexible, if you have a flexible spine at 60 you are young”. “
“At Age 70, I am Young”, Lolita San Miguel
Why is the Pilates Method the fastest growing exercise program in the world?
Because the Pilates Method works!
Since 1926, a favourite of ballet dancers gymnasts and athletes, professionals who depend on their body for their livelihood, and millions of people around the world.
The Pilates Method is not just for professionals. It’s for everybody and at every stage of life!
What will the Pilates Method do for you?
• Lengthen, strengthen and tone up your muscles without pain and with only limited repetitions.
• Maximize your body’s flexibility
• Integrate body and mind for relaxation and concentration
• Will help your significantly in two of the biggest problem areas, the adbdominals and the spinal column.
• Energize and refresh
• Maximize your breathing capacity and improve your circulation
• Improve your posture and self esteem
• Coupled with a sensible diet, you will lose weight and inches.
LOLITA SAN MIGUEL
One of two persons Joseph Pilates himself officially certified to teach his method, brings you the benefit of her experience teaching the Pilates Method for 40 years in this entertaining Video.
MAT EXERCISES LEVEL I
• Pilates principles
• Lolita’s warm-up
• Pilates Method Exercises level 1
• Pilates Method Advances Level 1
• Lolita’s cool down
BONUS! Lolita teaches a group class. Join us!